White Goods Engineer / Domestic Appliance Engineer
Location: Leicester / £25,000-£30,000 + Bonus up to £1000 per month on top
We have been trading now for over 40 years and have successfully built a huge understanding of all multi-brand appliances. Our Engineers have been with us for a long time and have excellent experience in the appliance industry
- Repair of all multi-brand white goods appliances: washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers, refrigeration, and cookers.
- Fault finding on white goods appliances
- Field based meeting clients - Customer facing position
- Relevant white goods engineering experience
- Domestic gas (CCN1/CKR1) or F-Gas Qualifications would be an advantage (but not essential!)
- Full Driver's Licence
- Basic starting salary: £25,000 - £30,000
- 42.5hr working week (30 min lunch break included in this)
- Monday - Friday work
- Bonus scheme - You can earn up to £1,000 per month
- 20 days + 8 bank holidays
- Citroen Berlingo Van
- Fuel Card
- Smart Phone
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-going training provided and funded!
If this position is of interest to you, please apply with your CV and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat.If this position is not the one, but you're looking for something similar, please get in touch as we may have something else of interest to you.