LEAP is the global leader in the development of integrated productivity solutions for law firms with offices in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
Law firms using LEAP software enjoy all the benefits of a state-of-the-art practice management system as well as legal accounting, document assembly and management and, uniquely, legal publishing assets, all in one integrated solution.
We are a trusted partner of more than 60,000 lawyers and their staff who rely on us to help them provide outstanding legal services and run productive, profitable law firms.
We are seeking a Web Developer to join our highly motivated, high velocity, and highly creative marketing team in Jersey City.
LEAP will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support for you to be successful.
We employ people who are smart and can get things done.
Responsibilities and Duties (including but not limited to)
- Manage, update, design, and scale company website and landing pages
- Liaise with the LEAP Global Marketing team to align website with efforts such as paid digital, SEO, and other recommendations as provided
- Write logical, testable, efficient code by using best web development practices
- Build and maintain website layout/user interface by using best HTML/CSS practices
- Cooperate with web designer to match visual design intent
- Create and maintain documentation of website practices
- Oversee the LEAP US marketing blog including posting, analytics, and overall design
- Monitor, fix, and resolve website issues in a timely manner
QUALIFICATIONS: 2-3 years in a similar role; proficient knowledge/experience with:
- Ability to code for multiple browsers, platforms, and mobile devices
- Ability to communicate effectively in a technical and business environment
- Strong web graphic design, print, typography, grid and layout skills
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Resourceful/effective team player
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis
- Presentable self-starter with strong follow-through and ability to meet quick deadlines
Desired but not essential skills:
Knowledge of command line interface
Understanding of package managers (NPM, Yarn) and NodeJS
Experience with Vue & NuxtJS frameworks
Experience with headless CMS platforms (Storyblok)
Ability to meet deadlines without supervision
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Experience working in the legal industry
An interest in IT/software