Our client provides a range of products for outdoor leisure pursuits and has an excellent opportunity for a Warranty Technician to join their team.
Reporting to the Warranty Manager, the successful candidate will have experience in managing own workload, with responsibility of warranty review and decision making. You will need to be an enthusiastic team player with a proven track record of achieving goals.
Successful applicants will be confident and clear communicators with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You ll enjoy dealing directly with customers and have proven experience of this. A working knowledge of cycles is important, and a good technical knowledge of associated products and repairs is preferred.
You will also be qualified to Cytech Level 1 or 2 (or equivalent),
The role involves, but is not limited to:
- Ensuring the Warranty department meets and exceeds performance measures and customer expectations in relation returned warranty items.
- Control return of warranty items to various suppliers whilst meeting their individual returns policies.
- Ensuring all complaints/issues are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Communicate and feedback relevant issues and information to relevant departments within the business.
- Provide warranty support to UK customers.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.