Your new role
- You will be working directly with the front office and clients to manage and monitor new and existing transactions.
- Provides monitoring expertise and technical knowledge on the Banks' processes to ensure transactions are well managed throughout their respective life cycle.
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of the Transaction Management function within Asia Lending business.
- Provides competent advice and offers problem solutions to existing customers on matters related to existing financings.
- Supports transaction related due diligence and risk analysis.
- Acts as part of the first line of defence in all Compliance related issues.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 10 years of transaction management experience in corporate banking,
- Experience in Foreign Markets/International Business
- Experience in commodities, semi and finished products and their evaluation
- Experience with conducting AML and Financial Crime checks
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong customer service outlook with good communication and interpersonal skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Registration No: R
EA License No: 07C3924
Company Registration No: D