Vehicle Technician/Mechanic Huyton Business Park Monday-Friday + Overtime £28,000-£40,000
Based in Liverpool and covering the North West, Brickfields Vehicle Services specialises in the servicing and repairs of all vehicles and machinery including car, van, truck, plant and materials handling.
You will work Monday to Friday with overtime on Saturdays, this will be on a rota basis. Both working hours and overtime hours are to be confirmed.
This is a permanent role with an immediate start.
What can Brickfields Vehicle Services give to you?
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free on-site Parking
- 6-month probationary period with annual appraisals
- In-house training and consistent coaching available for the right candidate
- To showcase your current knowledge and skill set in the field
- To be a proactive member of the company
- Progressive company with pathways for improvement
Are you the right person for us?
- Conversant with Jaltest and diagnostic equipment
- Able to work to high standards
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience in a similar role
- Able to work in the UK
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Able to adhere to health and safety and work to manufacturers standards
- Be flexible and willing to travel to customer locations
- HGV class 1 or 2 license is desirable
What will your role as a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic look like?
- Carry out service, inspection and repairs to Commercial Vehicles
- Diagnosing and rectifying issues
- Carrying out the relevant paperwork to DVSA standards
- MOT preparation
If you are ready to start your career at Brickfields Vehicle Services, then click APPLY now! We can t wait to hear from you!