With a purpose to make tomorrow a little bit better than today, Lube-Tech provides an environment where you can love what you do and be your best every day.
What you will enjoy being a part of a 2022 Top Workplace USA and Star Tribune Top Workplace 175 Team:
- Full time (Monday - Friday)
- Drive locally, be home every night!
- Paid comprehensive on-the-job training
- Top Tier benefits starting on your first day (including medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, 401k, Paid Parental Leave, voluntary accident, critical illness, hospital, and supplemental life insurance)
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- 15 days of paid time off
- Quarterly profit sharing accelerated by YOUR performance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company provided uniforms, gear, and personal protective equipment
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE (Overview & Key Responsibilities):
As a LLR Vac Truck Operator for Lube-Tech, you will safely and professionally collect oily water on a scheduled route. You will also have jobs for vacuuming out basins and drains as scheduled. This job is only dealing with oily water, we do not deal with any other types of waste. As a LLR Vac Truck Operator, you are not just a driver, you are a valued teammate responsible for ensuring Lube-Tech's customer service, quality and delivery performance exceeds the expectations of our valued customers.
Summary of responsibilities (not comprehensive of all tasks):
- Responsible for the safe operation of your equipment including pre trip and post trip inspections as outline by DOT.
- Positively interact with customers and teammates, answering delivery-related questions and relaying customer concerns and inquiries to internal teammates in a clear and concise manner.
- Responsible for planning his work based on the work schedule and as needs arise. The operator will also be able to solve problems in the field to accomplish the job at hand in the most efficient and safe manner possible.
- Operator will be responsible for proper labeling, marks, and manifests shipments by applicable DOT regulations and company policies, practices, and procedures.
- Operator will work to create a culture or zero spills during loading and unloading of his truck
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (Minimum Qualifications):
- Class A or B License with manual endorsement, medical card, and the ability to meet all DOT qualifications in accordance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to regularly lift 75 lbs. (pushing and pulling a barrel or dolly up to 500 lbs. independently).
- High School diploma or GED.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART (Preferred Qualifications):
- Desire to get dirty when needed to get the job done
- Driver should have a desire to love what he/she does and the ability to think differently
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, customer-centric, and positive environment where safety and people come first.
- Attention to detail and a focus on providing excellent customer service and meeting quality expectations.
Lube-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants including women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)