Mindtree Consulting is looking for a dynamic leader with demonstrated User Experience Strategy, Design Thinking and Consulting experience. In this role, the UX Experience Strategist Consultant will be responsible for ensuring the implementation of the user centered approach to any consulting engagements, across all offerings.
The UX Experience Strategist Consultant is expected to solve complex problems, devise measurable strategies, engage with peer teams/experts and improve the operational and technical health of a clients' organization, with limited management. This individual must be well versed in technical solutions across diverse industries.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leverage design thinking best practices, research insights to develop user personas and journeys relevant to business situations.
- Create ideas and concepts through different methods and approaches leading to proficient prototypes that simulate intuitive and delightful experiences.
- Excellent presentation skills to communicate your design strategies with customers.
- Facilitate and help with design workshops and collaborative sessions with other teams and client stakeholders.
- Validate user experience solutions with users and stakeholders before launch and iteratively from time to time afterward.
- Provide guidance and attention to details on UI specifications, workflows and design libraries.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing enterprise solutions for various digital environments.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with clients to understand business requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- A solid grasp of ideating concepts, workflows, research methodologies, usability principles and accessibility.
- Ability to work with design systems, design libraries and iterate solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to work with agile teams and evangelize design processes ideas clearly and effectively to teams and customers.
- Experience and team spirit to work with remote team members in other geographies and co located team members as well
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile first and responsive design
- Bringing technology and products together into solutions to deliver new value
- Expertise in tools such as Adobe Suite, Figma, Adobe XD, Mural, Just In Mind or similar tools.