Reed is recruiting for Travel Partner Manager to be responsible for the management of several major supplier/partner relationships!
You ll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative, and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. They are always looking at smarter ways of working towards the future, aiming to help travellers, bookers and organisations think and choose better ways to travel and work.
What is the day-to-day of the role:
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships within the industry.
- Support Supply Management strategy, competitor and third party analysis.
- Manage any client issues.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Desirable if experienced in providing a consistent delivery to internal and external customers / suppliers within the airline and transport industry
- Be an excellent communicator and have advanced negotiation skills
- Have a commercial awareness and drive
- 23 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Hybrid working - 1 day a week in the office
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks and plenty more
- Discounts on rail travel, health & wellbeing and technology
Hours: Full time, Monday-Friday 1 day in the officeSalary: £26,000