Transport Operations Clerk - DAYS - (Bathgate)
JBTpart of the Menzies Distribution Group are looking for Transport Operations Clerk to join our team in Bathgate to provide support to our traffic office. Based on a basic 42.5 hour week, on a days shift pattern of either 07.00 and 17.00 / 08:00 and 18:00 / 09:00 and 19:00.
There will also be a requirement of a paid Saturday shift on a rota basis between 08:00 and 17:00.
This role has a holiday allowance of 28 days including bank holidays.
Days Basic Salary: £ 23,500.00
- Permanent role
- Monthly Pay
- Guaranteed 42.5 hour contract
Looking for a shift we haven't mentioned? Menzies Distribution is happy to offer flexibility regarding shifts and hours wherever possible. Get in touch today to discuss how we can work with you.
- Briefing Drivers before, during and at the end of their shifts.
- Driver contact throughout the day to ensure that timed deliveries and collections are completed.
- Liaising with customers to ensure operational requirements, KPI'S and customer satisfaction is met and improved.
- Dealing with drivers over infringements.
- Undertake any other ad hoc project or task within the company as required.
- Have office experience, preferably within Transport
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including data entry, planning systems and Microsoft Excel.
- Good interpersonal and people management skills.
- A calm and confident telephone manner and be able to work within a busy office environment.
- PPE provided
- Employee systems program and access to mental health first aider
- Flexible working options (ask within)
- Pension Scheme
Menzies Distribution has been delivering across the UK since 1833. Today, we are Logistic UK's most innovative business of the year, with a strong focus on the future, sustainability, and innovation - we keep moving forwards.