Mexilink is a leading full-service importer, master U.S. distributor and nationwide marketer of prominent consumer packaged goods throughout the Us omnichannel marketplace. With deep industry knowledge in the Hispanic and General Markets, Mexilink provides partner brands a comprehensive 360-degree strategy to grow market share in the US from importation to consumption. From Tajin Seasonings and Dolores Tuna to Unilever and PepsiCo Mexilink proudly represents these and other market leading brand and industry leading companies.
Trade Marketing Manager - Bilingual
As the Trade Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for Trade Marketing planning and execution across channels for multiple brands in line with Mexilink strategy. This person leads the efforts between marketing, product management, sales, finance, and operations teams to ensure achievement of project deadlines, sales budget, and profitability and works with specific brand or brands, and is part of a team that handles the relations with high profile business partners.
You should have:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or comparable is needed.
- Minimum 3 year of trade marketing management and/or brand management experience in CPG Industry is needed.
- Former experience in sales is recommended or in a position that closely worked with sales teams in their planning and daily activities.
- Project management and cross functional expertise is needed.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Spanish.
Your responsibilities as the Trade Marketing Manager will include:
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams for the ideation, planning & budgeting, and implementation of all trade efforts.
- Creates the annual Trade Marketing Plan for assigned brands and ensures it is communicated and accomplished in accordance with budget and timeline.
- Support the sales team in developing and managing their plans for each brand in terms of investment, distribution, sales forecasting, inventories.
- Collaborates with sales teams to turn the selling stories into sales tools to effectively present the brands, products, and marketing initiatives to their customers.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, or other types of reports following up on brand's KPIs.
- Collaborates with a team that prepares monthly business review presentations Business Partners, participate in business review with key points about the results and development of the brand(s).
- Coordinates brand plans such as in-store activities, point of sales materials and training materials.
- Ensures team is within trade budget and adhering to brand objectives and strategies.
- Develops presentations of new item launch and training materials.
- Develops Business Reviews presentations with Commercial partners reporting the achievements of the yearly planning on agreed KPIs.
- Supports as needed monthly report of open funds to maximize trade spend for reinvestment
We offer unprecedented benefits to our employees including:
- Competitive annual salary
- Excellent career path
- Healthcare plan
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Qualified candidates seeking an exciting new career opportunity are encouraged to submit their resume and salary requirements to: hiring@
For more information about us, please visit us at
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.