Consult is in collaboration with a global research-driven animal health company, whom are the 5th animal health company in the world.
Our client is looking for a experienced Terrirory Development Manager to join them in North West, Manchester.
The typical Territory Manager role has been superseded by the needs of the customers within the industry. Customers are now in need of forward thinking, business minded entrepreneurs to drive their business and identify areas of mutual benefit by using their skill set to provide bespoke value propositions.The Business Development Manager grows the business, meeting and exceeding targets in line with Company expectations, in an assigned group of customers by delivering strong bespoke value propositions and selling the full-line of the establishments Companion Animal products to veterinary clinics interacting through a variety of channels. This will be achieved by re training around a more digital approach.
- Pro-actively schedules virtual and face to face appointments, meeting with critical account staff, to present value propositions to demonstrate opportunities of increased revenue and service to increase practice sales, closing on business opportunities and taking orders. Responsible for running the territory as it were their own 'business to include innovative ideas for adding and delivering value to customers.
- Support the development of relevant content topics to reach the company s target customers to be deployed
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Understanding the internal and external market conditions, completing risk assessments to maximise ROI
- Work constructively with internal stakeholders to understand the cause of internal constraints/barriers. Seeks support from line management to work with relevant cross functions to identify practical solutions to overcome constraints/barriers.
- Ability to understand and put into practice a consultative 'selling approach inline with the Sales Excellence training program, to leverage value propositions within practice to differentiate from the competition.
- Maintains a minimum average of 4 contacts per day (primarily virtual) alongside managing digital activities on social media platforms inline with published KPI's, measured weekly and over the quarter.
- Ability to analyse the customers value chain to be able to help with the strategic direction of the customers business.
- To be able to analyze customer data and produce gap analysis reports to support the customers future business direction.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mind set proven in their current business.
- Inspire colleagues to want and deliver more.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Creative with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to quickly build relationships
- Of an entrepreneurial 'can do attitude
- Passionate about technology
- Confident presentational skills
- Show resilience & determination
- Need to be eligible to work in the UK
- Own a valid driving licence
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.