California Bank & Trusts relationship-centered culture is achieved by providing our associates with the tools, training and opportunities to build the best possible relationships with our customers, and with each other. Our workplace culture values each associates unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
California Bank & Trust has been helping Californians and their businesses grow and prosper for nearly 70 years. Today, were among Californias leading banks with more than $11 billion in assets and over 80 branch offices located throughout the state.
The Client Service Associate (Teller) provides top notch customer service to our clients and customers at our San Mateo branch. If you are passionate about being part of a community, being a team player, and helping others reach their financial goals, then we are interested in speaking with you!
- Responsible for accurately processing debit and credit transactions in compliance with established policies and procedures, while maintaining an acceptable balancing record.
- Identifies and addresses clients' needs by providing a variety of services which may include opening new accounts, issuing counter checks, performing account maintenance, issuing/activation ATM cards, performing money transfers, ordering checks, receiving loan payments, etc.
- Resolves clients problems either through direct personal action or referral to alternative branch or bank resources.
- Identifies and maximizes cross-sell banks opportunities through exploring needs. Other duties as assigned.
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent and some cashiering, customer service, balancing or other related experience.
- Basic knowledge of math, cashiering, balancing, debits, credits, bank products and/or banking.
- Must have solid balancing and customer service skills.
- Ability to cross-sell bank products based on clients needs.
- Medical and Dental Insurance + Life Insurance + 401(k) plan + generous company matching!
- Competitive compensation commensurate with work experience (some roles include incentives, mileage + travel time pay, and/or parking waivers.
- Eligible for sales bonuses + monthly incentives and/or annual discretionary bonus
- Paid Training, paid Vacation, paid Holidays and promotional opportunities offered from within
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualifying employees
- Stable Employer, a division of Zions Bancorporation and is included in the S&P 500 & NASDAQ Financial 100 indices.
Click here () to view our EEO Statement.
Click here () to view applicable Federal, State and/or local employment law posters.
Req ID: 056918
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of this corporation to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age (40 and over), sex, pregnancy, gender, disability, national origin, ethnic background, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. This policy is established and administered in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation, or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact us at , Mon.-Fri. between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. MST.
Click here to view applicable Federal, State and/or local employment law posters.