Tradewind are recruiting for a Technology Teacher who is comfortable supporting both Art and Hard Engineering at a 'good' North Lincolnshire Academy in the new academic year. If you have a passion for art and tech, are a versatile and dynamic teacher, then this is the role for you!
An Engineering teacher who also has the ability oy plan and mark art would be the ideal candidate for the role. As per the planning and marking, the expected pay will be between £131 and £189 for this role.
Due to the location of the school, own transport is advisable for applicants as local transport links are limited, however the setting in commutable from Louth, Scunthorpe, and Grimsby and there is ample onsite parking for staff.
The role: Teaching Art with planning and marking responsibility
- Teaching Hard Technology with planning and marking
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Hard Engineering/Art Teacher in Northeast Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Alex Wilson on /