Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) Specialist Level III Description Akima Data Management, an Akima Company
, provides comprehensive technology and cyber expertise for the design, implementation and sustainment of both classified and unclassified government networks. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, the core management and engineering team is made up of industry leaders with deep Commercial and Department of Defense experience. In every endeavor, we aspire to provide engineering excellence through a unique methodology focused on our customers requirements, environments and mission. As a certified Small Disadvantaged Business and Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our companys profits go back to our 14,300 Iupiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment. Responsibilities:
- Conduct TSCM surveys CONUS and OCONUS
- Coordinates and synchronized a broad range of CI activities to include analysis, collections, investigations, operations, functional services, and others
- Provide covert and overt Video Support including installation and monitoring of Closed- circuit systems
- Monitor radio frequency emissions and provides surveillance support
- Ability to work in hazard conditions carrying heavy equipment and wearing safety equipment
- Ability to work at any time of day, 24/7 depending on the mission
- Ability to maintain equipment
- Excellent writer, briefer, and planner
- Excellent communicator, both orally and in writing
- Associate degree
- Five (5) years of experience with TSCM teams
- 8570 compliance
- TSCM Certification, graduate of the Interagency Training Center for TSCM and an expert in two different areas
- Must have a valid TS/SCI clearance
- IAT Level II certification preferred
- Personnel may travel to any client location/activity to include Hawaii, Germany, Korea and/or Japan
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at or . Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.Job:
Information Technology Primary Location:
US-VA-Ft. Belvoir Shift:
Day Job Req ID: