Technical Expert (m/f/d) Customer Support
GLOBALG.A.P. is a brand of smart farm assurance solutions developed by FoodPLUS GmbH in Cologne, Germany, with cooperation from producers, retailers, and other stakeholders from across the food industry. These solutions include a range of standards for safe, socially and environmentally responsible farming practices. The most widely used GLOBALG.A.P. standard is Integrated Farm Assurance (IFA), applicable for fruit and vegetables, aquaculture, floriculture, livestock, and more. This standard also forms the basis for the GGN label: the consumer label for certified, responsible farming and transparency.
We are immediately looking for a Technical Expert / Customer Support (m/f/d) in full-time (39 h/week).
Our Customer Support Team is responsible for the professional interaction with our valued customers (B2B and B2C) via mail, phone or face-to-face when they have questions or concerns, always following a friendly and helpful approach. Within this team, there is a subdivision primarily focusing on standard related issues of our clients. Supporting them in the best possible way, you will be integral to reinforce our reputation for excellent customer service.
- Provide expert answers and technical support for our clients regarding the usage of our standards and products
- Provide expert answers and technical support for our clients regarding the usage of our IT solutions, while presenting the value of our portfolio
- Channel customer feedback internally and follow up to be able to provide expert answers and support
- Manage client requests via a ticket system in an efficient manner
- Conduct virtual and face-to-face training to showcase how our database and other software solutions work
- Utilize and contribute to FAQ documentation to enable internal knowledge sharing
- Maintain daily recordings, e. g. logging and documenting issues in our systems
- Degree in Agriculture, Food Science or equivalent, followed, or accompanied by 5 years of practical work experience
- Experience in conformity assessments, certification or quality management is preferred
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Commitment to our company's purpose and interest in respective topics
- Excellent communication skills, including active listening and clear articulation
- Customer-first mentality with inner motivation to solve problems and alleviate conflicts
- Ability to work independently and as well within a team, according to priorities and timings
- Integration into a multicultural, diverse team with shared values and the motivation to have a positive impact on the world and our future
- Possibilities to grow professionally and personally by encouraging to take ownership of your working area and by a culture of continuous learning
- Highly flexible approach in working time and possibility for mobile office to ensure an optimum work-life balance
- Free use of local public transport (JobTicket), share in Urban Sports Club fitness program, discount program for shopping (Corporate Benefits), free coffee, tea, and water
- Central office location in downtown Cologne
If you are ready for a new challenge we would be happy to receive your motivation letter and CV by application following the link.
This job advertisement is addressed to applicants of all gender identities. Thank you for your understanding that incomplete applications cannot be considered.