Teaching Assistant wanted for Bracknell Independent School
'Outstanding' Private Secondary School in Bracknell KS3-5 11-18
- Are your bursting with passion for education and are looking to be supported in your first role?
- Do you have keen ambitions of becoming a teacher?
- Would you like to be supported down a dedicated teacher training programme within an established department?
What we are looking for;
- Passion for Education
- Recent Graduate in a core curriculumn subject
- Good education background (GCSE's in Maths and English C or above)
- Great communication skills
- Local to the Bracknell area
- Experience either in volunteering or paid with young people.
- Teaching Assistant - Immediate start.
- 1:1 and small group support for Special Education Need, English As A Second Language, and to raise academic attainment.
- Private School in Bracknell
- Top Tier Daily Rate Ranging From £70-£80
- Potential Teacher Training From September 2024
If you are looking to become a teaching assistant and gain invaluable experience in a private school then please submit your updated CV to this advert or email
Teaching Assistant Role - Bracknell - ASAP Start - Bracknell - Teaching Assistant - Teaching Assistant
Education and Training - Education and Training - Education and Training