Systems Engineer, OT (Cyber Security)
- Windows environment management, Patch management (WSUS, SSCM), Vulnerability management, Segregated backups, Intrusion detection systems (Claroty CTD), Secure remote access (Claroty SRA), Veeam Backup & Replication, Obsolescence replacement, Group policy, Active Directory (AD), Powershell, Environment Hardening
- Environments are on-premise, rather than cloud
Relevant qualifications (not mandatory):
- CompTIA Security+
- EC-Council CEH
- CompTIA CySA+
- SANS GSEC
- ISC/2 CISSP
Objectives will include:
- Deliver a defined programme of cyber security works, including; patch management, vulnerability management, obsolescence replacement projects, privileged access management, environment hardening.
- Advise operational teams on appropriate security controls, and best practices
- Works will typically be with supplier and site teams, with some direct technical delivery, and some indirect via supplier.
- Across all sites: some on-site, most off-site/remote.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.