The success of General RV Center is rooted in our exceptional team, which has been growing since 1962. Our sustained growth has been fueled by our family values and passion for the RV lifestyle. Today, General RV Center stands as the Nation's Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with locations nationwide and a global presence through our Internet Sales team.
What's in it for you? When you join our team, you become part of the General RV family. It's more than a job - it's the opportunity to build a career, make a difference, and be part of an exciting industry. If you're looking for a place to call home, we want to hear from you!
- Perform Active Directory Services management, troubleshooting, replication, performance tuning, security, Group Policy design and implementation.
- Installation of hardware, hypervisors, and Windows operating systems.
- Perform installations and upgrades of application software and Microsoft Services.
- Perform ongoing security checks to maintain the security, integrity, and backup routines of hypervisors and Windows operating systems.
- Provide escalated Help Desk Support.
- Participate in the management and maintenance of the colocation data center.
- Perform other duties in support of the IT Department as directed by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience/certification.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Windows Server administration (2012/2016/2019) and Active Directory.
- Strong working knowledge and expertise in Microsoft technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems quickly.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of the team.
- Positive attitude.
- Red Hat Linux operating system, MS SQL Server, Power Shell or other scripting experience.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or higher.
- OpenStack cloud computing platform experience.
General RV offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance options, paid vacations and a 401k with company matching.
About General RV
General RV was founded when Abe Baidas converted a Detroit gas station into a small RV sales and manufacturing facility in 1962. From those humble roots, we've grown into the nation's premier RV dealer. We've helped millions of families experience the RV lifestyle. With the support of our talented employees, General RV now operates fourteen Supercenters in seven states in addition to an inspection facility in Indiana. We are proud of our history and are now in the third generation of family ownership. Since 2014, General RV Center has been named by Crain's Detroit as one of Michigan's largest and fastest growing privately held companies.