Role: Store Manager
Location: Stevenage, SG1 2FS
Hours: Full-Time / Permanent
Salary: £27,000+ (Depending on experience)
Bonus Scheme: Quarterly Bonus Incentive!
Please note, to be hired for this role you are required to successfully pass a DBS check, which will be funded by EG Group.
What will my role look like?
As a Starbucks Store Manager you have the opportunity to be successful and set the goals and standards that you want your team to work towards. You will become an expert in coffee and will be responsible for the smooth operation of your vibrant, modern store - you really get to utilize your leadership and motivational skills and guide your team to success!
Our Starbucks stores have become a beacon for coffee lovers everywhere and our Starbucks Teams are the reason our customers can count on a genuine service, an inviting atmosphere and a superb cup of expertly roasted and richly brewed coffee every time. Every day you can work towards achieving two things: sharing great coffee with our friends and help make communities a little better get to know us and you ll see, we are so much more than what we brew!
You are in charge of all aspects of the store including motivating, coaching and training your team, meeting sales and profitability targets, banking and finance duties, stock take and deliveries, ensuring your store has a great atmosphere and serving our amazing customers. It takes commitment, hard work and dedication to be a successful Starbucks Manager but don t be fooled, this doesn t mean you can t have fun and enjoy the benefits and rewards that this role brings.
Let s not forget the progression opportunities! You will be considered for any area management / senior roles that arise! If you have great leadership skills, want to progress within a successful business, have flexible working hours and want to feel like part of a family and have fun then this role is perfect for you!
What s in it for me as a Store Manager?
EG Cares is our Benefits & Rewards Scheme! it s our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day
- Quarterly Bonus Incentive
- Employee Discounts
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Bonus Schemes
- Work Anniversary Awards
- Recognition Rewards
- Progression & Career Opportunities
- Learning & Development
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service
- Join our EG family
What would my main responsibilities be as a Store Manager?
- Coach, mentor and motivate the team to achieve amazing results and delegate tasks
- Ensure you and your team provide a fantastic customer service experience
- Look to drive profitability and meet targets
- Recruit for your store and ensure your team is made to feel welcome and trained to the highest standards
- Complete administration, stock take and banking & finance duties
- Prepare and serve our popular well-loved products
- Ensure that our restaurants look presentable and vibrant
- Be happy, friendly, smile and have fun
Got what it takes to be a Store Manager?
Full training will be provided, we are looking for energetic, motivated individuals who are passionate about customer service and have great leadership skills. If you meet the criteria below then don t hesitate to apply online today!
- Management / Supervisor experience is desired
- Coffee / Catering / Restaurant / Hospitality experience is even better!
- Flexibility with working hours & early morning starts
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Starbucks Store Manager! We pride ourselves on training, development and progression so this application is just the start!