Reach Truck Driver & Perpetual Inventory Counter
Hours: 2:30pm - 11pm
Salary: £12.65 p/h - Overtime paid after 40 hours: £18.65 p/h
Igloo has a fantastic and varied role based in Coventry, the successful candidate will be working on the behalf of a large automotive and logistics company who have operations Worldwide and not just in the UK.
Within the Reach Truck Driver & Perpetual Inventory Counter role you will be working within a busy warehouse environment and you will be response for, but not limited to, the below tasks:
- Undertaking planned and ad-hoc inventry counts of stock within the warehouse, record the stock counts on a handheld scanner.
- You will be analysising systems and the data to determine what the reasons are for any discrepancies.
- Where there is a discrepancy you will be required to investigate this fully.
- You need to ensure that all products are in their allocated pick locations.
- You will need to process and control damages to products and ensure that you report any damage accurately.
- You will need to return excess stock to the correct location within the warehouse and also put stock away in racking.
- You will be updating the warehouse management system and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and managing reports.
What kind of person we are looking for?:
- Possess very good mathematical skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to follow instructions from their manager, supervisor and team leader.
- Be a confident of working with IT systems, especially the Micosoft Office package and using hand scanning devices.
- The successful candidate must be reliable, methodical and able to work under their own esteem.
- Hold a training school Reach Forklift Truck licence (in house licences/certificates are not accepted).
- Experience of working within a similar role previously would be preferred.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary which is paid weekly.
- Onsite canteen
- Free onsite parking.
- Long term, ongoing work.