As a State Tested Nursing Aide (STNA) you will be called to care when you're needed most. As part of Interim health, you'll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What we offer our State Tested Nursing Aides (STNA):
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives
- $1000 Sign-on Bonus, paid out quarterly
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance (Full-time, Part-time, PRN)
- Daily Pay option available
- No Overtime Required
- 1:1 Patient care
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
As a State Tested Nursing Aide (STNA), you will:
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, such as light housekeeping, preparing a meal, assisting with personal hygiene, and grocery shopping
- Provide companionship and conversation
- Teach patient essential self-care skills, as needed
- Help the patient navigate the healthcare system by scheduling appointments and communicating needs to our nursing team, when appropriate
To qualify as a State Tested Nursing Aide (STNA) with us:
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) Certification
- Attention to detail; able to carefully follow instructions and document notes regarding a patient's condition
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work locations
At Interim HealthCare Home Care, we know that your loved ones deserve the very best - that's why we attend to each individual's needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and a full complement of specialized services, we bring quality care where it's needed most. We were called to care so that you can focus on being a family member.