Description Sr. Software Engineer - Angular version 9+ (Exp. with Web API & other tech below)
United States (100% Remote)
$110,000/yr - $140,000/yr. - Full-time Senior Level
Description & Requirements
Our client delivers technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you'll join us. We can't do it without you.
Conexess Group is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to join our Client's Enterprise Applications Development Team. This individual will be primarily allocated to the Enterprise Workflow project. This project will rewrite/create new Enterprise Workflow Framework solutions for our cloud-centric customers. This individual will participate in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.What You'll Be Responsible For
What You'll Need To Have
- Complete product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution with primary focus on WEB UI.
- Provide technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Stay engaged in Agile software development process with the ability to break stories down into timed box tasks.
- Ensure timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develop and test applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Create required technical documentation.
- Adhere to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participate in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively work with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively work with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What Would Be Nice For You To Have
- A minimum of 6 years in work-related software development experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of recent experience with Angular (Version 9 or higher).
- A minimum of 2 years of recent experience with WEB API.
- Experience in four or more of the following technologies:
- WEB Development:
- C# .Net Core (3.1 or higher)
- Web API (RESTful services)
- Mongo DB
- Front End Development:
- Typescript (Version 3.3 or higher)
- Experience with Visual Studio (2017 or higher).
- Agile and Scrum development experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Will need to complete an Angular assessment prior to first interview.
- Ability to travel up to 5% to attend meetings, trainings, and/or professional conferences.
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Proficiency with Azure DevOps or GitHub Repositories/Actions.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Code.
- Angular CLI experience.
- Nuget/NPM experience.
- Redis experience.
- Kafka experience.
- Docker/Containers experience.
- Kubernetes experience.
- Experience with User Interface design.
- Dependency Injection experience.
- Unit Testing experience:
- Fluent Assertions
- Jasmine / Karma.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with our mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.