$16 - 18/hr
Monday - Friday Schedule!
The success of General RV Center is rooted in our exceptional team, which has been growing since 1962. Our sustained growth has been fueled by our family values and passion for the RV lifestyle. Today, General RV Center stands as the Nation's Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with locations nationwide and a global presence through our Internet Sales team.
What's in it for you? When you join our team, you become part of the General RV family. It's more than a job - it's the opportunity to build a career, make a difference, and be part of an exciting industry. If you're looking for a place to call home, we want to hear from you!
- Coordinate part orders directly from manufactures and diligently following up to make sure parts are received as quick as possible.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service and product knowledge to both internal and external customers.
- Work directly with service department to dispatch incoming parts to technicians for work orders.
- Assist with incoming shipments from trucks and stock items.
- Provide product knowledge and customer service for our Retail store.
- Assist sales staff in providing accessories to their customers.
- Stocking the parts department when required.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous retail experience, preferably within the parts industry.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Basic computer knowledge with experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Reliable and strong work ethic. Professional appearance is a must.
- Valid driver's license.
General RV offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance options, paid vacations and a 401k with company matching.
About General RV
General RV was founded when Abe Baidas converted a Detroit gas station into a small RV sales and manufacturing facility in 1962. From those humble roots, we've grown into the nation's premier RV dealer. We've helped millions of families experience the RV lifestyle. With the support of our talented employees, General RV now operates fourteen Supercenters in seven states in addition to an inspection facility in Indiana. We are proud of our history and are now in the third generation of family ownership. Since 2014, General RV Center has been named by Crain's Detroit as one of Michigan's largest and fastest growing privately held companies.
keywords: parts, parts manager, assistant manager, automotive, RV, Recreation Vehicles, Camping World, Auto Zone, Advanced Auto, National Tire and Battery, o'reillys auto parts, Lazy Days, ACE, ACO, Hardware, general rv center, napa auto, federated aut, NTB, NPD, national parts depot, murrays parts, rock auto, pep boy, carquest, jegs, jc whitne, schram auto