At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Edward Jones is seeking a dedicated and motivated Business Software Architect to help lead our Digital Operations Experience solutions for our firm initiatives into the future. What You'll Do
What You'll Need
- You will be responsible for leading Digital Operations Experience efforts to align business solutions and product value delivery to our enterprise strategies, technology roadmap, and digital transformation.
- You will guide and mentor agile teams on architecture, design, and integration of business software across multiple product platforms while making sure all application software is built with Performance and Scalability in mind.
- You are a member of a leadership group leading this product space where you will need to collaborate with Product Managers, Product Owners, agile delivery teams and other architects across multiple Product Platforms.
- You will help review current application software and processes to help mitigate technical debt and streamline processes to be more efficient and effective.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Management Information Systems preferred or related work experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience across multiple technology areas.
- 7+ years designing, developing and delivering application solutions for enterprise level development and integration projects.
- Practical knowledge of Microservices and designing/building REST APIs
- Experience with industry standard tools: Spring Boot, Spring Framework, JUnit, Gradle and Maven
- Familiar with SQL and no-sql database solutions.
- Experience with Linux containerization, PaaS, or Cloud technologies preferred.
- Must be able to solve technical challenges in critical situations that require immediate resolution.
- Proficient in problem solving through root cause analysis using industry standard tools.
- Provides direction and technical leadership; creates strong team environment and builds technical skills through training and mentoring.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships across departments, business areas, and vendors. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and participate in multiple large and complex efforts or projects.
- Embraces change and consider different approaches to issues.
- Takes personal responsibility to improve processes and systems.
- Knowledge of financial services industry is a plus.
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® By Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE Magazine - Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the list.
- From FORTUNE ©2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- 2021 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the Foundation's 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
- From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
- 2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this prestigious list.
- J.D. Power, 2021 - Edward Jones has ranked "highest in Employee Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms" in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors' satisfaction among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more information.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $106916 - $182047