The company are remote first allowing you to work from anywhere within the UK however, they have offices in Manchester and London if you'd prefer to not work remotely.
- You're passionate about technology, seeing it as your craft and you always champion best software practises, in particular TDD
- Experienced in some of the following: BDD, Pair Programming, Clean Code, Event Driven Architecture and Design
- Good knowledge of AWS (will consider Azure or GCP)
- Excellent understanding of Agile methodology and CI/CD
- Some team / technical leadership experience
- Strong communication, collaboration and client facing skills
As a Software Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £100k) plus benefits.