Client satisfaction and retention is a priority to our business and the fundamental requirement of this role is to actively engage with clients to ensure that they are receiving a proactive and responsive service that exceeds their expectations. It is essential that you have the ability to understand the client's needs, provide solutions and be able to evaluate and adapt new strategies to reflect business trends and drive engagement.
Exceptional service delivery is paramount throughout the client journey and the Client Services team is key in delivering proactive interaction from initial client contact and fulfilment to the demonstration of return on investment and contract renewal.
On a daily basis the Social Media Engagement Coordinator is responsible for the increase of engagement in the My Healthy Advantage app, along with managing online reviews and responses across a variety of platforms such as Feefo, Google, Apple and Trustpilot. Reporting and driving engagement will be the core focus while supporting Client Services issuing an average of 960 hardcopy and electronic fulfilment packs per month, along with 500 management information packs, complaint coordination and the management of client services mailbox. The administrator will support the Client Services Manager with reports on progress and app performance, particularly regarding client satisfaction and usage.
Social Media Engagement Coordinator Responsibilities Include:
My Healthy Advantage app engagement and online reviews:
- Producing reports from the reporting suite on a weekly and daily basis
- Liaising with the Relationship Management Team to drive engagement across their portfolios and support with client reporting
- Review current activity and promote new ideas
- Ensure push notifications are sent in a timely manner
- Process set up of clients and divisions within the reporting suite
- Co-ordinating internal group reporting to support with engagement
- Management of electronic literature and co-ordinate marketing amendments with the internal marketing team
- Review of online customer platforms and processing timely responses
New business and renewal administration:
- All client services mailbox is constantly monitored, and all emails are processed within 24 hours
- Process of new business and renewal fulfilment daily
- Collation and issue welcome email and electronic welcome packs
- Co-ordinating hard copy fulfilment for new business and renewals
- Booking of meetings for field-based relationship managers
- Ensure Salesforce CRM is accurate with current client and intermediary details
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, yearly client reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly internal reports in a timely and accurate manner
Other Duties Include:
- Answering the phone and directing calls appropriately
- Carry out any other task as deemed necessary by the management team
Essential Skills and Competencies
- Microsoft Office software experience including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional service across all channels - written, phone and face to face
- Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally
- Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members
Desirable Skills and Competencies
- Experience in a professional services organisation
- Will have a proven track record of working to key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Energy, commitment, and drive: dedication to the role, willingness to show flexibility when required, enthusiasm for the role and company development
- Relationship-orientation: possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build rapport and trust with others to forge meaningful business relationships
- Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given, carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner
- Commerciality: ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner
- Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience
Why Join Our team?
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and focused attitude. Through on the job training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. So, if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator you'll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at health assured.