SERVICE ENGINEER (CCTV / FIRE / INTRUDER) - BASIC SALARY UP TO £29,000 OTE £40,000!!
Our client is the UK's leading independent Security provider and they're based in the East Midlands. They have engineers situated across the length of the country and service over 8000 clients operating in the UK, Europe and Africa.
They are seeking a Service Engineer who is confident working on a range of systems withinCCTV, Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarms to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Basic Salary up to £29,000 OTE £40,000!
Fully stocked company transit van, mobile phone & PPE.
Working hours are Monday - Friday (40 hours per week).
On call rota - £100 standby + paid for call outs/ telephone support.
Plenty of overtime available!
Area of work: Midlands
Role & Responsibilities:
• Servicing, small works and extra works on Fire alarms, Intruder Alarms and CCTV Systems.
• Taking part in a call out rota 1 week in 4 weeks.
• Covering the Midlands area.
The Ideal Person:
• You will have at least 2 years experience as a Service Engineer working with either Fire alarms, intruder alarms, CCTV, access control or a mixture of the above.
• You will be based in the Midlands area.
• You will have knowledge of a range of products. Training can and will be provided when necessary.
• You will hold a Full UK driving Licence.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful