NAS Whidbey Island, Oak Harbor, WA Senior Tactical Systems Analyst Commercial Services Advanced Capabilities and Expert Solutions (ACES) Tactical Air Support is Nevada Center for Entrepreneurial Technology (NCET) 2019 Aerospace / Aviation Company of the Year
Tactical Air Support, Inc., a national company headquartered in Reno, Nevada, provides domestic and international "Center of Excellence" training and advisory services in tactical aviation and is seeking highly experienced Senior Tactical Systems Analyst
to join our ACES
We are looking for full time or part-time to work at Naval Air Station (N AS) Whidbey Island, Oak Harbor, Washington, the premier Naval facility in the Pacific Northwest . Oak Harbor is a small city (population is less than 24,000) with most residents serving or working at the Air Station. Oak Harbor is noted for its walkability with many public parks, shopping, and eateries in walking distance. For more information about Whidbey Island, go to:
The ideal candidate for the Senior Tactical Systems Analyst position will participate and facilitate warfare analyses of alternatives, tactical systems usability studies, strike fighter aircrew tactical systems training and manual production, and other efforts that leverage extensive operational strike fighter experience and graduate-level credentials in strike fighter employment, instructions, and/or flight test . Responsibilities will include electronic attack mission planning, software configuration suite, communications security, as well as cryptological handling, loading, and systems ; provide analysis of operation suitability of naval aviation platforms, weapons, sensors, and systems; develop and manage material required for the operator to safely and effectively employ the aircraft and its weapon systems; develop and present Naval Aviation Missions and Capabilities (NAMC) training material to DoD personnel; provide analytic expertise to support technical exchanges, briefings, and workshops in support of recommended tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs); and perform analytical evaluation of results for the developmental and operational testing of naval weapon systems. The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Please see job description for minimum requirements.
- Minimum of eight years as FA-18A-F or EA-18 G aircraft tactical or weapon systems employment.
- Experience as FA-18 pilot or Weapon Systems Officer ( WSO ) , EA-18 pilot , or Electronic Warfare Officer (EWO).
- Comprehensive technical and functional knowledge of the FA-18 Super Hornet or EA-18G Growler.
- Ability to demonstrate and convey tactical and technical information as subject matter expert (SME) for various FA-18 /EA - 18 systems.
- Ability to compile and convey knowledge of current and new s oftware c onfiguration s ets.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team of professionals in the execution of government contract Statements of Work (SOWs) .
- Enthusiasm and commitment to a working environment requiring collaboration and coordination with various FA-18A-F/EA-18G operational squadrons, test squadrons, and program offices.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word , etc. ).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects .
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects and to see the big picture.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
- Ability to cross-train into other specialties.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Occasional ( +/-15 %) travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- Current U.S. government security clearance (Secret or better) .
Tactical Air offers a comprehensive benefits package, including (but not limited to) 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, health/dental/vision care, and life insurance. The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in high level contracts management support and solving problems, Tactical Air invites you to apply.
If any applicant requires assistance in accessing or completing an employment application, please contact Human Resources . Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer