The role of Senior Systems Analyst on the Enterprise Analytics Team is focused on the delivery of key reporting initiatives in the SAP BW/HANA and BW4HANA space. You will utilize a combination of SAP BW/HANA and BW4HANA with an Agile approach and a Continuous Delivery philosophy. You will lead development, testing and deployment of SAP BI solutions needed to advance Conagra Brands Analytics needs.
- Lead design and blueprinting sessions and act as a solution architect and developer for SAP Analytics using SAP BW/4 HANA, Enterprise HANA .
- Lead Development across SAP and non-SAP analytic technologies such as: HANA XSA, SAP HANA S/4 (CDS Views), SAP Fiori, SAP Analytics Cloud & SAP BW/4HANA, SAP SDI/ETL tools, experience with some of the NON-SAP BI/BW tools such as MS PowerBI, OracleBI.
- Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development as well as contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our Business Intelligence/Analytics methodologies
- Understand business requirements, perform gap analysis in the reporting and forecasting environment and recommend/implement process and/or technology solutions to modernize and optimize current reporting environment.
- Create or lead creation of functional and technical specifications. Specifications will detail out business description of change and describe exactly what is changing in the system at a technical object level.
- Responsible for Operational health of SAP BW/HANA reporting service via collaboration with the offshore support team and management alike.
- Oversee development of Data models, ETLs, Reports and forecasting templates.
- Proactively identify problems, anticipate effects across the IT/Business Landscape and drive solutions to opportunities within Enterprise Reporting.
Our Modern Workplace:
- Conagra's culture of collaboration enhances our ability to meet critical business goals, deliver value to customers and consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to achieve a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role and how often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. This position requires you work from our Omaha office 2 days a week.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit .
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.