One of our global media clients is looking for a Project Manager to join one of their major transformation programmes within the business.
- Role: Project Manager
- Duration: Perm
- Salary: £55k - £65k (plus benefits and discretionary bonuses)
- Hybrid role: 1-2 days a week in a London office
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global, data driven business:
- Working across one of their priority projects to enhance their ability to use data insight
- Where you will play a critical role, making up the basis of a rapidly growing team
- Be a part of a fast-paced, collaborative environment where data innovation is at the heart of the organisation's strategy
The hiring manager describes the role as:
'The Senior Project Manager is a critical role working on a Target Operating Model project as part of a major transformation within the business. You will need to have experience working across people, process and technology orientated projects, clearly demonstrating an ability to deliver to key criteria (time, budget scope). You must be able to demonstrate an ability to understand, engage with and translate data and related concepts. You will be need to have strong stakeholder management skills as you will be regularly communicating with internal stakeholders and SMEs.'
- Clear success in delivering across people, process and technology projects aligning to time, cost, quality metrics
- A track record of working on data transformation projects, or within a business where data insight is at the core of the business
- Demonstrable experience of working on large-scale projects
- Strong communication skills to effectively relay information to internal stakeholders and specialists
You will be responsible for:
- Defining, initiating and leading on a large and complex project, planning effectively across all stages of the project lifecycle
- Ensuring successful delivery of the TOM across people, process and technology
- Track and manage key milestones ensuring the project is delivered in alignment with key metrics (time, budget and scope)
- Working in close collaboration with the direct team, internal stakeholders and specialists to successfully deliver the project
- Identify and manage resources, risks, assumptions and dependencies across the project lifecycle
This role requires ad hoc travel into their London Office as and when needed.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please do apply. Unfortunately given the number of applications, we may be unable to respond to all unsuccessful applications.