If you are a Senior Machine Learning Engineer and interested in a new opportunity in the mental health industry, please continue reading!
We are a clinical grade technology company that develops personalized digital therapeutics and care solutions for the modern healthcare cloud. We are pioneering a new era of care through Intelligent Healing" that makes healthcare more precise, connected, and responsive for pharma, health plans, enterprises, and individuals everywhere. We believe that meaningful behavior change is a journey and that moving towards better health and well-being should be enjoyable. Together, we can create a healthier, happier future through Intelligent Healing".
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Machine Learning Engineer to come join the team!
What You Will Be DoingResponsibilities
- Build, scale and evolve our content personalization and machine learning algorithms
- Collaborate with data scientists, machine learning engineers, software engineers, and product managers to understand data needs
- Analyze large scale data sets and extract meaningful information to improve our service offerings, user experience, and content ecosystem
- Innovate on optimizing company content consumption and user experience through personalization
- Take an active interest in our wellness and wellbeing features and bring the best content and services to users
What You Need for this PositionQualifications
- Strong educational background in machine learning, computer science, or equivalent
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in developing industrial search/recommendation/feed/ads retrieval or ranking models
- Deep knowledge of ranking algorithms such as CF, FM, Wide & Deep, DeepFM and Multi-modal
- Experience solving real-world recommendation problems such as cold-start, long-tail, presentation biases, etc.
- Proficiency in building algorithms using at least one of the frameworks: Pytorch(preferred), Tensorflow, ScikitLearn, ONNX
- Proficiency in Python/C++
- Experience working with transformer models, sequence models, and natural language processing is a plus
- Experience developing algorithms under computational constraints, including memory and computation optimization
- Strong coding skills in live product environments, going through full product life-cycle
- Experience with Cloud computing platforms like Azure, and AWS
- Passion for psychology and/or mental health is strongly preferred
What's In It for You
- Base Salary - Open not set in stone
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- PTO, Holidays, Sick Days
- Mental Health Coverage
So, if you are a Senior Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Erika HyattEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : EH5-1697434 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Erika Hyatt - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.