Senior Lettings Consultant
Brixton, South West London, SW2
Starting salary up to £20,000 per annum PLUS uncapped commission scheme
PLUS Company Car - BMW Mini (unbranded)
5 days per week; Monday to Thursday, 8:45am to 6.30pm, Friday, 8:45am to 6:00pm, Saturday (on rota basis) 9:00am to 4:00pm.
The Stirling story began in 1873 and since then, our estate agency has stood the test of time through every high and low of the property market. We are proud of our heritage, and the experience it means we are able to provide all our clients. Our wide range of services include residential sales, lettings, land & new homes, commercial properties, property management, chartered surveying, property development and maintenance, as well as working with trusted partners to offer conveyancing, mortgages and financial services.
So whether you are looking to start your property career or move up the career ladder, Stirling Ackroyd Group is always looking for talent across our teams!
In this instance, we are looking for an ambitious Lettings Consultant to join our Brixton Lettings team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a self motivated person who is looking for a collaborative and competitive team and a company that will help you develop your career.
As a Senior Lettings Consultant, your main responsibilities will be to;
- Negotiate the lets of residential properties in sufficient quantity to meet agreed performance targets and to generate market appraisals
- Generate a targeted number of viewings per week
- Convert viewings to offers
- Negotiate offers to complete the deals
The ideal candidate would have/ be;
- A proven and recent track record of successful residential property deals
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Tenacious and resilient, with a drive to succeed
- A desire to learn and develop industry knowledge and skills continually
- Full, manual and clean driving licence
With the Griffin behind us, Stirling Ackroyd Group are committed to putting our people first. We are one team working together to achieve success, we believe in developing all of our colleagues to be the best they can be through structured training and development programmes. In addition, we have a range of benefits on offer:
Some of what we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Unbranded Mini Classic as your company car
- Ongoing training and skills development, including ARLA Propertymark courses
- Employee, family & friend discounts across our property services
- Retail Discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Engagement and recognition platform
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology purchasing scheme
- Holiday Accumulator
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing Centre
- Employee referral scheme for bringing in new talent
- Award ceremonies, winners trips, competitions and more!