As Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager (FP&A), you will support the business in all aspects of FP&A and business partnering including:
- Produce and develop robust budgeting and forecasting for the business
- Analyse the company performance including loan portfolio performance with added value insights
- Provide reporting and analysis to Exco, board and external investors
- Produce weekly and monthly MI to help the business make informed decisions
- Work with key stakeholders to maximise growth including financial modelling to understand different scenarios, input to business cases, corporate finance modelling and securitisation modelling as examples
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and be that true business partner to assist with the strategic direction of the business
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with experience working within a specialist lending business or retail/commercial bank. You will have excellent analytical and presentation skills and be adept at building strong partnerships with key internal stakeholders.
You will be comfortable building excel based financial models and any knowledge of Tableau or/and SQL an advantage although not essential.
Our client is a growing specialist consumer lending business which offers hybrid working from the office and home. This role reports direct to the CFO.