As Senior Financial Accountant, you will work closely with the FC with responsibility for all management and financial reporting for this growing Investment & Wealth Management business including;
- Preparing monthly entity and group consolidated trial balances with analysis on movements
- Preparing annual financial accounts under IFRS and support consolidation
- Responsible for preparation of quarterly FCA returns and annual tax computations
- Responsible for quarterly VAT returns
- Support business M&A activity including integration of acquired companies from a finance perspective in to the group
You will be an ACA qualified candidate with experience in an industry role and someone who enjoys financial reporting. The client is open on what industry exposure you have but an interest in wealth and investment management is useful.
This company is recently private equity backed and have a clear 5-year plan of growth so there will be opportunities for you to develop within the finance team.
They offer hybrid working split office and home.