Our client is a successful and passionate Christian Ministry Organization that broadcasts radio and television programs and distributes books throughout the world.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and operation of various digital projects, including executing fundraising campaigns and reporting on key performance indicators for digital channels.
The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of the digital space, extremely methodical, and possess excellent time management skills.
This role will report to the VP of Communications.
Onsite; Charlotte, NC
- Communicate with the digital team and ensure all staff are on time with delegated tasks
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to design, develop and implement digital projects in a timely manner
- Maintain email and website promotional calendar and create, schedule, and execute email communications and website promotions as needed
- Supervise the process of updating websites, apps, social media channels, and podcast feeds with relevant, timely, and accurate content, and contribute to execution as needed
- Proactively highlight potential risks, malfunctions, or missed deadlines and propose resolutions
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics and revenue metrics
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- Experience managing a small to medium size team
- Experience with planning, directing, and coordinating technology projects and teams
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and performance reporting and analysis
- Experience with Google Analytics 4 a plus
- Familiarity with content management systems (WordPress) and email service providers (Mail Chimp)
- Experience with WooCommerce a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively collaborate with various teams
- Comfortable with Photoshop, Premiere, or similar photo and video editing software