It s always a good feeling to know that the company you re applying to has a fantastic reputation, has a collaborative, inclusive culture and strives to ensure that their employees are always at the heart of their business. It s, also, comforting to know that having been in business for over 100 years they are innovative, forward looking, and professional with a huge amount of approachability. As their Franchise Administrator you ll be part of a formidable team supporting their valued Franchise business owners. Having a strong background in Office Administration is imperative, so too, having the ability to take ownership of a myriad of demands on your time that will utilise your organisational strengths, can do attitude and versatility.
This role is based in Kettering working 8.30am-5pm Monday - Friday offering a salary between £22,000-£25,000.
- Assist all new Franchise business owners with their Start Up - License applications, Bank accounts, signage of contracts, facilitating training requirements (not an exhaustive list)
- Assist with all Franchisees leaving the business - cancelling of Licenses, termination notices and closing of Bank Accounts (not an exhaustive list)
- Monitor Legal compliance and drive to complete any legal documentation required
- Collate reports from Franchise business owners for distribution company wide/other departments
What we require from you
- Highly competent Microsoft Office skills including Outlook and Excel
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Confident, assertive, and collaborative
- Proven track record of advanced administrative business support