Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced school administrator looking for a new role in Manchester?
I am currently recruiting for a SIMS trained school administrator for a secondary school in South Manchester.
This a permanent role working full time including school holidays.
Applicants ideally will have an enhanced DBS certificate and experience of working in a UK school supported by references.
Applicants would need to be available for an interview in person in Manchester on Friday 22nd July 2022.
School Administrator and Receptionist
Five days a week - 8am to 3.30pm
The role includes
- Undertake reception duties as and when required, answering general telephone and face to face enquiries and signing in and out of visitors.
- Contacting parents and carers as required.
- Provide general clerical and administration support, including photocopying, filing, e-mailing, responding to routine correspondence to the headteacher, staff and governors.
- Help maintain manual and computerised records on the SIMS/FMS system.
- Provide pupil data and assessment reports from SIMS as required
- Prepare other documents or data required for meetings.
- Taking receipt of deliveries and assisting with maintenance of stock supplies, cataloguing, and distributing as required.
- Liaising with site maintenance and cleaning staff as required
- Support the school's safeguarding systems (CPOMS) and disseminate issues to the appropriate staff.
Full knowledge of SIMS and other ICT packages e.g. excel, databases, spreadsheets, internet, school texting system essential.
Successful 11-16 catholic secondary school
A vibrant community school with an inclusive approach
Good Ofsted 2019
Excellent facilities for teaching and learning.
Full time permanent role
Working in a collaborative and friendly school office
Excellent support from senior leadership team
Competitive pay rates
To join us and be successful in this school administrator role , you will need :
- a minimum of six week's experience of working with children supported by references
- experience of working in a school office using SIMS
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with 10 years of employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 46 to be exact! With new courses added every term!
A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
Our payroll team are onsite in London. Not offshore, not through a third party. We don't leave candidate service or pay to chance.
Holiday pay - You choose if you want to be paid inclusive of holiday pay or bank this to claim in the school holidays.
Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you are interested please call Rachael Pheasey on immediately after emailing your CV to