Established in 2011, Wowcher has grown consistently and is now the largest daily deal site in the UK. There has never been a more important time to provide UK consumers with unbeatable deals on the best products, things to do, see, visit, eat and buy in a variety of cities in the UK. Our success has been built on going the extra mile to unearth high demand products and experiences and deliver them at market leading prices to our subscribers. We are both a trendsetter and a fashion follower, and nothing pleases us more than delighting our users with our prices, our service and our delivery.
We've helped thousands of people learn dog grooming, steam clean their front rooms, get the latest gadgets, whiten their teeth, decorate their houses, eat more healthily and even be more experimental in the bedroom ! On top of this we've also partnered with some of the UK's leading brands including Graze, Build-a-Bear Workshop, Odeon, Fitness First, Diet Chef, Very.co.uk, PrettyLittleThing, Random House, EasyJet and Ocado... to name just a few!
We're entrepreneurs at heart and love to spot a great deal! If you're interested in being able to have a major impact on a successful, fast growing company from day 1, then read on!
We're looking for sales managers across the business to lead medium-sized teams of dynamic, hard-working individuals to success. You will be the driving force behind deal planning, structure, quality, performance, variety, seasonality and overall deal effectiveness. You will creatively develop and implement strategies to increase revenue delivery and exceed targets set by the Executive. You will take responsibility for agreeing and setting monthly KPIs for all team members, as well as running local initiatives to drive activity. You will maintain a real-time inputs dashboard ensuring revenue targets are in line with budgeted revenues.
You will monitor and coach the team on an on-going basis, reporting on performance to senior Directors within the business. You will be responsible for the team hiring process and the performance management / career progression of all those in your team.
- Demonstrable experience gained within senior level management environment
- Highly numerate with an ability to use initiative and exercise sound commercial judgment
- Proven track record of conceiving and implementing strategies for change
- Excellent presentation, communication and relationship building skills
- Leadership ability, with the desire to coach and develop a team
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Degree level educated (or equivalent experience) in any discipline
The values we live and breathe:
- Open and Honest
Some of our benefits:
- Flexible working, with most of the team splitting their time between home and the office
- Modern London location with free secure parking
- 25 days holiday plus the 8 bank holidays, with a chance to purchase an additional 5 days holiday per annum
- Free holiday on successful completion of your probation period!
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Wowcher Wellness Wednesdays (Massages, smoothies, yoga and wellbeing seminars)
- Season ticket loan
- Lively social working culture, including a monthly social event, sports and numerous other office events and activities
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private healthcare after 2 years' service
- High street and online discounts
- 2 company-wide parties every year (summer and Christmas) all expenses paid.
- "All bar Wowcher" (monthly office social) and a drinks trolley every Thirsty Thursday!
- Employee Assistance Programme (Confidential, independent care offering free counselling sessions if needed)