- Responsible for promoting sales of HVAC replacement components and aftermarket products to our Dealer Network and HVAC Contractors.
- Provide superior customer service to our customers.
- Provide support for our Parts Stores.
Carrier Enterprise (CE) is a subsidiary of the largest independent HVAC/R distribution company in the world, Watsco, Inc. At CE we proudly distribute industry leading brands such as Carrier, Bryant, Payne, GREE and other brands of HVAC and Refrigeration equipment, as well as a full-line of aftermarket parts, supplies and accessories. CE has approximately 200+ locations throughout 28 states, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean, Latin America, Mexico and Canada with over 2,000+ employees. Our vast footprint, inventory and e-Commerce platform allows us to provide our customers with best in class service when they need it and where they need it.
Carrier Enterprise is dedicated to providing Comfort Excellence to the HVAC/R industry. Our vision for Carrier Enterprise is simple...to become a world-class distribution company, and achieve differentiation through the relentless pursuit of service excellence. Our customers and our employees make the difference. We have vast opportunities at our stores, distribution centers, field offices, business units and Headquarter location. We embrace the diverse experiences, backgrounds, knowledge and ideas that make up our company culture. Those experiences only strengthen our teams and our business. From our retail locations to our e-Commerce and mobile platforms our team has the tools to help you grow your career at Carrier Enterprise. See where your drive will take you!
Find out more about CE at .
Carrier Enterprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CE offers a competitive total pay (plus bonus on sales incentives) and benefits package inclusive of health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k).Requirements
- 1+ year counter sales experience - HVAC and/or Auto Parts counter sales desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Products are commercial and residential HVAC parts and equipment, therefore, experience working with contractors is desired.
- High School diploma or equivalent with one-year experience