An exciting and rare opportunity is available for a dedicated RN Case Manager with a 70-bed medical center!
While reporting to the Quality Services Director, the RN Case Manager will be a part of a medical center known for taking care of their employees by creating a tight-knit community. In addition to a positive team environment, the RN Case Manager will be well-compensated. The RN Case Manager will be a part of a growing, busy, and tight-knit team with this rural health care center.
The Registered Nurse Case Manager will be responsible and supported through the following:
- Identifying patients that qualify for case management.
- Assessing, creating, implementing, evaluating, and modifying timely discharge plans.
- Collaborating with patients and families along with internal team members to come to a consensus regarding discharge planning.
- Developing a treatment plan and discussing a proposed course of treatment with patients physician, patient, family and other members of the team.
- Assisting with program planning, development, and evaluation.
Located in a tight-knit area of rural Nevada, the RN Case Manager will play an influential role on the health and wellness of the community. The organized RN Case Manager will also be very connected with the community and lead patients and their families to necessary community resources. With this, the community is safe, has a variety of parks sprinkled throughout the area, and many unique, local restaurants to experience. Apply today to learn more!