A great opportunity has just become available for the Surgery Center Nurse Administrator in beautiful Coastal North Carolina! The experienced surgical nurse leader will be welcomed to the opportunity.
For over twenty years, this accredited ambulatory surgery center has provided surgical care to patients in the surrounding community and beyond. This award-winning ASC offers a range of surgical specialties, to include orthopedics, spine, ophthalmology, urology, gastrointestinal, plastics, general surgery, as well as chronic pain management. This smaller center houses 2 operating rooms, 2 procedure rooms, as well as a preoperative and postoperative recovery area.
The Surgery Center Nurse Administrator will have the wonderful opportunity to serve as an integral member of the leadership team within this ambulatory surgery center, working alongside the Nurse Manager, Clinical Coordinator, and Board of Directors to provide high quality patient care. Specific duties include:
- Oversight and management of all daily clinical operations within the ASC
- Long-term management and planning of budgets, business development, and development of new service lines
- Serving as facility educator, patient/family liaison, and quality/risk/infection prevention manager
- Coordination of patient care according to regulatory guidelines
- Hands-on leadership duties, including OR Circulation as needed
The RN Administrator Surgery Center will be met by a welcoming, innovative, and efficient perioperative team that will support the responsibilities of this position.
Requirements for this role include:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or Business
- 4-6 years of surgery center management experience
- CASC (Ambulatory Surgery Center Certification) is highly preferred
- RN Registered Nurse with business background
Known as one of the best places to live in the state, the Surgery Center Nurse Administrator will find that this area of Coastal North Carolina has something for everyone. This smaller city with a well-paced lifestyle boasts excellent public schools, a variety of restaurants and bars, beautiful beaches, interesting boutiques, unique galleries, water sports, wildlife viewing, and more.
The Surgery Center Nurse Administrator will be offered a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to complement this fantastic nursing leadership position!