If youre passionate about a great guest experience and true hospitality, this is the role for you! Whether youre helping a guest find the perfect birthday gift or showing off your favorite items from the new collection, youll make sure every guest feels at home.
In this role, you will run the roost when it comes to the retail shop from the cash stand to the product displays and everything in between, youll keep the shelves stocked while displaying world-class guest service. As a Retail Sales team member, you will have flexible hours (full or part time) and the opportunity for promotion and continued development!
You will need to be able to stand for long periods, work in a variety of environments, be expected to lift, load and carry up to 40 pounds, and work with hot and cold food items. You must be able to understand and carry out instructions while working effectively with co-workers and managers to please our guests.
Wed love to get to know you! Text CBJOBS to 97211 to start your application or click Apply for the job online above.
NOTE: Racism, either overt or perpetuated through unconscious bias, has no place at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, and both our Mission and People Promise are firmly rooted in the principle of valuing what everyone brings to the table. Our employees work hard to ensure that our brand, which is grounded in genuine hospitality and nostalgia, represents only what is good about those things. While our dcor and food may harken back to earlier times, our inclusive culture and beliefs about equality and diversity do not.
Come for the biscuits and stay for the perks- Cracker Barrel offers our employees:
- Culture of Belonging:
- We believe in Family. We care about your wellbeing and your success. We foster an atmosphere where employees care for each other like family. Our employees are encouraged to be themselves, and this means we accept and celebrate our differences.
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
- Top Notch Training:
- PAR Training program: our hourly employee training program is built to help you grow and succeed. Earn your stars and be rewarded with pay increases
- We have a unique role of the Employee Training Coordinator at each location and their purpose is to help you be successful in your role
- Cross Training- If you thrive in an environment where no day is the same, you can cross train and work in a variety of roles for your store
- Diverse Career Paths:
- Cracker Barrel values internal development- whether you want to become an Employee Training Coordinator, a Shift Leader, a Restaurant or Retail Manager, or come join us at our Home Office in Lebanon, TN to work in corporate support for our stores; we are committed to helping you reach your personal career goals.
- Competitive Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on your experience with opportunities to earn additional pay increases with the PAR Training program
- Paychecks weekly or daily - You can access the pay you have earned throughout the week!
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits starting on day 1
- 401K with company matching starting at 90 days
- Vacation Time
- 35% off restaurant and retail items
- Employee Stock Purchasing Program
Street: 1480 West Maloney
External Company Name: Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc.
In compliance with federal and state equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other class expressly protected by law. Qualified applicants are considered for employment according to the laws of the respective state of employment. If you feel this policy has been violated, you may report such instances to the Employee Relations Department online ( ) or toll free at 1 .
Cracker Barrel does not unlawfully discriminate in hiring. If you are interested in applying for a position and need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact (1-) so that we can work with you to reasonably accommodate you. Note that individuals who have any hearing impairment will be reasonably accommodated in the application process.