If youre a Loan Officer seeking new opportunity, look no further! Sovereign Lending Group is seeking seasoned Retail Mortgage Professionals who are focused on elevating their career with a team that will support their goals and aspirations. About US:
Our goal is to offer the best refinance rates and lowest mortgage payments in minutes. We will beat virtually any mortgage rate quote and our wide selection of loan products are sure to provide the perfect mortgage solution for your clients needs. The SLG mission is to serve our customers with honesty, integrity, and competence. Mortgage Loan Officer Responsibilities:
Explore some of the SLG Advantages:
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Collect and analyze prospective buyer income, assets and liabilities, background check, and loan application documents to determine creditworthiness
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Close a minimum of 2 funded loans per/month.
Mortgage Loan Officer Qualifications:
- We offer the products, technology, and marketing support you need to succeed in your market.
- Competitive compensation packages
- In-house Underwriting
- Encompass Platform
- Transparent Pricing Model
- Licensed in 45 states
- Product Diversity!
- Blended FICOs on Conventional Loans
- Manufactured Construction
- 560 FICO for FHA Loans
- 12 Month Bank Statements (self-employed)
- Low FICO on Conventional
- Low FICO on 100% VA Cash-out
- Down Payment Assistance
- Minimum 2 years originating conventional, FHA & VA residential mortgages
- Current NMLS State License and Federal NMLS Registration required
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Encompass, yet not a strict requirement.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, D isability and 401(k)
- Company sponsored licensing renewals & continuing education
- Company events and team building activities to promote culture