RELOcruitment are working alongside a Global Relocation provider who offer a complete door-to-door relocation solution - from and to anywhere in the world.
They cover all aspects of support to both HR departments and assignees at every stage of the relocation cycle. They are currently expanding their Destination Services team in Middlesex and are estimating exciting growth across this division over the next 12 months, making this a very exciting time to join the project.
We are looking for experienced Relocation Coordinators / Relocation Consultants / Assignment Consultants / Global Mobility Coordinators, who have worked for an RMC / DSP and whom ideally have some understanding of HHG / Move Coordination also.
This is an office based role, full time.
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience. Contact us today to find out more!
- Liaise with assignees and clients to implement and manage a range of global mobility services including home search, destination services and intercultural training within agreed budgets
- Coordinate household goods moves for assignees and their families
- Take ownership of complex end-to-end moves and maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Act as the primary contact to assignees and clients regarding their moves
- Ensure consistent communication between all relevant parties associated with the move or services provided
- Complete financial tasks and documentation processes to assure accurate and timely invoicing, including drafting of job costs and invoicing