Nevada Community Enrichment Program (NCEP) in Las Vegas, a program provided by Accessible Space, Inc. is seeking a Rehabilitation Liaison to receive referral data and conduct on-site and virtual assessments of potential clients for NCEP residential and treatment programs.
NCEP offers a terrific work environment in a state-of-the-art facility, a knowledgeable and skilled multidisciplinary team of clinicians. Great healthcare experience!
Duties include but not limited to:
- Respond to program inquiries from hospitals, case managers, physicians and other sources in a timely manner.
- Complete pre-admission clinical assessment of potential clients for NCEP including but not limited to evaluating clients for NCEP s residential and day treatment programs; meeting with referring physician, treatment teams, discharge planner and family as needed to compile a comprehensive pre-admission evaluation.
- Submit evaluations to funding sources and negotiate rate, length of stay, and provider agreements.
- Verify insurance benefits and secure funding authorizations prior to acceptance of clients into the program.
- Conduct tours for families, clients, funders and other community members to promote NCEP services.
- Prior successful experience working in day treatment or residential programs with individuals with traumatic brain injury or stroke.
- Two years of successful work experience in related functions in healthcare or rehabilitation.
- Knowledge of functional assessment processes and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate proficiently in written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work well with a diverse range of individuals.
- Ability to build and maintain positive and effective working relationships with staff and clients.
Two-year degree in health, human services, or related field an working knowledge of neuro rehabilitation, insurance, marketing and public relations all a plus!
ASI offers competitive wage and a great benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance (for full time) paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and wellness reimbursement - free parking!
ASI is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Accessible Space, Inc. not to discriminate against any person based on race, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, color, national origin, ancestry, familial status, age, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance or any other protected status.