ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare is one of the leading providers of Hospice, Home Care Skilled Nursing, Memory Care, Palliative Care, and Assisted & Independent Living.
Heartland, ManorCare and Arden Courts are now part of the ProMedica family of services. The home health and hospice, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, memory care services you know us for are now part of an integrated health and well being organization.
At our core, we are a not-for-profit, mission-based organization working to create a stronger, more cohesive approach to delivering care at the right place and right time.
The RN Registered Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
RN Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- The RN - Registered position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
RN Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Competitive pay with
- DailyPay - early access to earn wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose! Location
525 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Rossville- Rosedale, MDEducational Requirements
Currently holds a RN - Registered Nurse license in this state.Position Requirements
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Job Specific Details:
RN 7am-3:30pm, 3pm-11:30pm
RN House Supervisor 3-11:30pm, 11pm-7:30am and 7p-7a weekend Supervisor
Please note a few of our benefits below:
? Competitive Salary/Hourly Wages
? Sign on Bonus/Referral Bonus
? Shift & Weekend Differential Pay
? Daily Pay Program
? Employee Discount Program
? Tuition Assistance and Reimbursement
? Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability Insurance
? Assistance with CPR Certification
? Ongoing Training and Development Opportunities