Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
This role requires 2 years of Emergency Medicine experience.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
- BLS, PALS and ACLS requires AHA.
- In order to be considered a traveler for this role, you must live more than 60 miles from the facility
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: MD
- Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-07-12
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3