Care Response is one of Scotland's fastest growing recruitment companies.
Due to ongoing expansion plans, we are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our vibrant team and take on a warm desk. This is an opportunity to develop an exciting career in a thriving business which is successful, expanding, yet maintains a family environment.
To provide quality staff to all our clients and ensure we are their first choice always. Through outstanding service, maximising all opportunities to place staff into the right roles, matching with clients requirements.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients growing and expanding the database;
- Maximise your time spent on high value and revenue generating activities;
- Identifying and executing opportunities through headhunting, referrals, database and conferences ;
- Propose solutions for clients, liaising with the client team in order to maximise opportunities and generate revenue, ensuring all parties are kept informed;
- Ensure all staff are compliant with relevant authoritative guidelines and current legislation, both prior to embarking on work for Care Response 24/7 Ltd and remaining compliant both during and after placements;
- To accurately record all contact with clients and staff on our booking system
- Ensuring correct timesheets are received from staff in good time, keeping track on what is outstanding and of any rejections;
- Meet monthly agreed targets based on billings and invoicing along with KPI s based on:
- Quantity and value of confirmation, new registrations and terminations
- Compliance status of your staff
- Percentage of vacancies filled for key contracts;
- Negotiate offers and terms of business with clients to minimise costs to CR247
- Align yourself to CR247's sales process;
- Ensure that all booking procedures are completed in full every time;
- Ensuring that all CV s, confirmations and written communication leaving the business are correct and accurate;
- Promote the registration of new or existing staff on the CR247 website;
- To ensure all complaints are escalated and resolved in conjunction with your team manager;
- To ensure all termination and amendment procedures are completed in full every time and without delay;
- To ensure accurate and concise communication of the status of any staff you are working with to your team manager;
- To manage a positive presence on the desk - motivating self and others and to work together as a team with your colleagues and provide full support to your team manager;
- To review agreed objectives/action plan on a monthly basis to ensure they are reflective of evolving business requirements.
- Continually develop own knowledge and skills in line with departmental, organisational, market and customer requirements.
- You will have the ability to build rapport and grow long standing relationships based on trust and loyalty;
- You take pride in meeting targets and working towards KPI s;
- You are able to negotiate with highly articulate individuals;
- You have a structured approach to sales;
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- You are self-motivated with a naturally positive attitude;
- You take an interest in industry wide news, developments and market changes;
You will be working for a innovative, dynamic and growing organisation
You will be mentored throughout your career to gain real life-skills; with schemes in place to support you from day one, and all the way as you progress to achieve senior management level.
You will have the opportunity to earn uncapped commission if you have the drive to succeed.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A PROVEN BACKGROUND IN SALES
SALARY: £23,000-£36,000 OTE.