Receptionist / Administrator
£9.50 per hour
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Temp to Perm
We are actively searching for a Receptionist / Administrator working for a leading facilities management company on a high profile contract.
Due to the nature of the contract, you will also be required to go through clearance.
Duties may include:
- Meet and greet Clients and visitors
- Perform reception duties in and efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Answer switchboard, transfer calls and take message as instructed.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer, phone, fax, and photocopy machine.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers /suppliers /visitors /enquiries and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies.
- Handle all general filing, word processing, delivery notes and purchase orders and any other administration.
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. CMS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.