Our client based in High Wycombe are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Auditor to join their organisation. You will be assessing trainer delivery ability and organisation management systems in accordance with the relevant company & ISO standards.
- Understand the companies Quality Management System and assessment standards.
- Assess trainers against the criteria in of the company's quality standards, Organisations and Approved Individuals.
- Compile clear and articulate written assessment reports with a recommendation as to whether or certification should be granted, clearly showing the evidence for this recommendation
- Submit assessment reports within agreed SLAs as discussed with Head of Department
- Undertake assessments in a fair and impartial manner in accordance with relevant standards and the companies' procedures.
- Identify any process improvements and propose these to the Head of department
Qualifications & Experience
- GCSE (or equivalent) Grade A-C/9-4 in English
- Auditing experience or a quality background and willingness to complete a qualification.
- Two years' experience of working in a quality/standards-based organisation
Skills and Knowledge
- Intermediate Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills
- Good command of written and spoken skills in language required for assessments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Understanding the need to compile accurate reports of findings
- Working knowledge of ISO/IEC 17065 and ISO/IEC 17024
The role will require you to initially attend the office for face to face training, followed by the ability to work from home the majority of the time